Friday, January 21, 2011

happiest day

yesterday is the happiest day and nights for me .i go out with her and watching movies .she's got flu and fever but she's still want to go out with me .i knows she is really miss me .me too .i'm waiting her for 3 hours .i have a class yesterdays at 8.30 am until 5.00 pm .i knows she's tired .i buy her medicine and 100 plus to makes her feels better .i really can't see that .i want her to get better .i take her to assalam and have dinner .after that i send her to thier hostel .i knows it's already late .but she didn't mind .i'm so happy .she feels sleepy .i can't stops thinking of her .i miss you so much .when i arrived at my hostel ,i called her before i sleep and sing a songs for her until she's sleep .so sweet .i never sings a songs for a girl .this is my first time .i love you so much .

No comments:

Post a Comment